Where are the 10 Commandments in the New Testament?
The Bible actually contains two complete sets of the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 and Deut. 5:6-21).
What are the 613 commandments of God?
THE 613 MITZVOT
- To know there is a God. (Exodus 20:2)
- To have not other gods. (Exodus 20:3)
- To know that He is one. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- To love Him. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
- To fear Him. (Deuteronomy 10:20)
- To sanctify His Name. …
- Not to profane His Name. …
- To worship Him as He has ordered and not destroy holy objects.
Are there commandments in the New Testament?
There are 1,050 commands in the New Testament for Christians to obey. Due to repetitions we can classify them under about 800 headings. They cover every phase of man’s life in his relationship to God and his fellowmen, now and hereafter.
What are the 2 commandments in the New Testament?
In Matthew 22:37-39, we read, “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”