What can I talk to God about?
You can talk to God about your daily troubles, your thoughts at the moment, your hopes and dreams, and even tell Him (and tell yourself) the things for which you’re thankful. You can tell God about casual or hard topics just as you would with a concerned friend.
What are some good spiritual questions?
20 Questions For Every Spiritual Seeker
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
What are some good religious questions?
- What does it mean to really love God?
- What does it mean to really depend on or trust God?
- Why doesn’t God reveal Himself more obviously in everyday life?
- What is the Holy Spirit?
- Does your choice of friends matter to your faith?
- What would be the impact to your life if you marry a believer vs.
What funny things can I ask God?
18 Funny Questions Kids Have Asked About God
- “Why did God make mosquitoes? …
- “Why does God stay in heaven and not come down to earth to visit?”
- “I think my 4-year-old son got confused when we told him that God watches over us. …
- “Did Jesus get potty trained as fast as me?”
- “How did Jesus even rise from the grave?
How can I talk to God about my problems?
Ask Him for comfort and compassion for and from your family. Ask Him to help you talk with them and tell them that you love them, even as they struggle to understand you. Ask Him to take your problems and turn them into solutions. Ask Him to show you how to understand and love yourself as He does.
How do you start a spiritual conversation?
7 Questions to Start a Spiritual Conversation with Family
- How’s life going these days? …
- What’s the best thing going on in your life right now?
- What’s been the thing you lean on when life gets hard?
- What is one thing you would like to be remembered for?
- What role would you say faith plays in your life?
What are the big questions in religion?
“It is the main business of religion to answer the big questions. . .
- What’s going on in the universe? *
- Is there any point to it all?
- Why are we here?
- How should we live?
- Why be moral?
- Why is there evil?*
- Does God exist?
- Where did the universe come from? *
What are the most common questions Christians ask?
Sure. The 10 commandments are great.
Christianity’s most frequently asked questions, answered
- Science and God are opposed, right? …
- Isn’t faith just irrational and emotive? …
- If God is real, then why is there so much suffering and hardship and persecution that we see going on around us?
What are good Bible study questions?
5 Important Questions to Ask As You Study the Bible
- What is the passage saying? …
- What does this passage mean? …
- What does this tell me about God? …
- What does this tell me about people? …
- How should I live my life based on what I have read?