What does the Bible say about change and transition?
Philippians 4:6-8 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. … The future is not so scary with God by your side.
What scripture says about changing your life?
- Psalm 23 — “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. …
- Galatians 5:22–23 — “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. …
- Philippians 4:13 — …
- Galatians 2:20 — …
- Proverbs 3:5–6 —
Does God want us to change?
1) God is more interested in the transformation of our lives. When we received Christ as our Saviour, the Bible says that we became a “new creation” <2 Co 5:17>, instead of telling us that our circumstances will surely change. … <1 John 2:6> also says, Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
What does transitioning mean spiritually?
SPIRITUAL LIFE TRANSITIONS: Our humanity requires us to encounter change due to the natural rhythms of life. We must embrace the natural rhythms as well as those unexpected changes much like a caterpillar does as it transitions into a butterfly. Process of Transition.
When God is doing a new thing?
See, I am doing a new thing.” In Isaiah 65:16-17, he writes, “Because the former troubles are forgotten and hidden from my eyes, I will create a new heaven and a new earth, the former things will not be remembered nor will they come to mind.”
How does God change your life?
God cleans us up by taking our sins away from our life and making us a new creature in Christ, but every day He works on us to make us what we need to be for him in this life. I have many flaws in my life, but God daily helps me to change these flaws and to become the man that he desires me to be.
What does the Bible say about making the most of every opportunity?
The Scriptures tell us to make the most of every opportunity. … The Scripture says to be wise in the way we act. It will do no good for us to tell others how Christ has changed our lives, if there is no discernable difference in the way we live.
What God wants for us in life?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ. … God expects you to trust Him, Love Him and pattern yourself after His Son, Jesus Christ.
What does the Holy Spirit want us to do?
There are many ways that the Holy Spirit works in the lives of Christians, but they all share one common goal: to make us more like Jesus Christ. He works in believers by renewing our minds to be like the mind of Christ. He does this by convicting us of sin and leading us to repentance.
How do you know God is changing you?
3 Signs God Is Transitioning You
- You’re Restless And Questioning Everything. You can be restless because you’re bored and need to shake things up. …
- Uncomfortable Truths From Your Wise Friends. Most people in your circle are probably focused on everything you have that should make you happy. …
- Your Wise Friend’s Wise Question.