What is a good Bible verse for someone who is grieving?
Comforting Bible Verses For Death
- Revelation 21:4. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. …
- Psalm 34:18. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- Psalm 147:3. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
- John 14:1. …
- Joshua 1:9. …
- Romans 8:28. …
- Matthew 5:4. …
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14.
What is the best condolence message?
May fond memories of your ________ bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I/We am/are truly sorry to hear of the loss of (Name). Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you and hasten the journey of his/her soul to Heaven.
What is a scripture for comfort?
2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 9.
What is an uplifting Bible verse?
“For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, ‘Fear not, I am the one who helps you.'” 1 Peter 5:6–7. Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you. Psalm 94:18–19.
What are some words of comfort?
The Right Words of Comfort for Someone Grieving
- I’m sorry.
- I care about you.
- He/she will be dearly missed.
- He/she is in my thoughts and prayers.
- You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
- You are important to me.
- My condolences.
- I hope you find some peace today.
What do you say when someone’s family member dies?
“I am so sorry for your loss – you are in my thoughts.” “I’m so sad to hear this and I’m here if you need to talk.” “He/she was such a wonderful person/so selfless – full of positivity/kindness [whatever feels appropriate] – they will be hugely missed.” “He/she will be missed so much – they were so special.
Some actions you can take to help you cope with feelings of grief after the loss of a loved include:
- Connecting with other people. Invite people to call you or host conference calls with family members and friends to stay connected. …
- Creating memories or rituals. …
- Asking for help from others.