What does it mean to keep someone in prayers?
Specifically, it means that you are going to pray for that person. However, in a more general context, it can also mean that you are thinking about someone and wishing them well.
How do you reply to keep him in your prayers?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
How do you say someone is in your thoughts and prayers?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
What to say instead of keep me in your prayers?
A more secular, and probably just as (non)effective request is, “Wish me luck!” or even “Please think about me today”, “Please keep me in your thoughts today.”
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.”
How do you thank someone for praying for you?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you use thought and prayer in a sentence?
Pakistan cricket team captain Sarfaraz Ahmed took to Twitter and said his thoughts and prayers are with the families. Thoughts and prayers for the people of Christchurch, NZ during this awful tragedy. All my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
What does sending thoughts and prayers mean?
The phrase “thoughts and prayers” is often used by officials and celebrities in the United States as a condolence after a tragic event, such as a deadly natural disaster or mass shooting.