How do I uninstall the Bible?
Uninstalling the App
- Touch and hold the app icon.
- Tap “Delete App”.
- Tap “Delete”.
How do I remove the Bible app from my phone?
I. Disable Apps in Settings
- 1] On your Android phone, open Settings.
- 2] Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- 3] Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. …
- 4] Tap the app name and click on Disable. …
- 1] Launch Settings on your Android.
How do I get rid of Bible home?
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome:
(at the top right corner of Google Chrome), select “More tools” and click “Extensions”. Locate “Bible Verses” and other recently-installed suspicious browser add-ons, and remove them.
How do I get rid of Bible Home app on Android?
- Long press the app in your app list.
- Tap app info. This will bring you to a screen that displays information about the app.
- The uninstall option may be grayed out. Select disable.
How do I remove the Bible home app from my Android?
This method works for all versions of Android. The first thing you should do is open the Settings menu on your device. After that, open Apps & notifications, find the app you want to delete, select it, and tap on the Uninstall button. Hit OK.
How do I completely remove an app from my Android?
How to permanently delete apps on an Android
- Press and hold the app you want to remove.
- Your phone will vibrate once, granting you access to move the app around the screen.
- Drag the app to the top of the screen where it says “Uninstall.”
- Once it turns red, remove your finger from the app to delete it.
How do I uninstall preinstalled apps?
Uninstall Apps Through The Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store and open the menu.
- Tap My Apps & Games and then Installed. This will open a menu of apps installed in your phone.
- Tap the app you want to remove and it will take you to that app’s page on the Google Play Store.
- Tap Uninstall.
How do I delete apps that won’t delete on my iPhone?
Go to “Settings” > “General” > “iPhone Storage”. Find the apps you can’t delete on Home screen. Tap one app and you will see “Offload App” and “Delete App” in the app specific screen. Choose “Delete App” here.
Does the YouVersion Bible app use data?
But the app’s creator, Bobby Gruenewald, told me that the data they collect is used to improve the experience of the app, with the aim of helping people globally to engage with the Bible. … According to Gruenewald, YouVersion follows all standard precautions to ensure their user data is safe.
What is the proper way to dispose of an old Bible?
Another way to dispose of a Bible is to respectfully cremate it (similar to how many national flags are retired). Though some who wish to disrespect or desecrate God’s word do so by burning it, there is nothing inherently wrong with burning the physical Bible so long as proper solemnity and respect are observed.
How do you uninstall an app?
You can also uninstall apps via these steps on Android:
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap and hold the icon of the app you want to delete and drag it to the top of the screen where you see Uninstall.
- Alternatively, you can go to Settings > Apps.
- Now select the app you want to delete. Tap Uninstall.