Is it OK to pray for someone you love?
As a believer, one of the ideal things to do is say a prayer for someone you love to come back. A prayer goes a long way in mending broken relationships. In addition, praying for a relationship with a specific person can bring that person to your doorstep. God has a unique way of creating relationships.
How do I pray for someone I love?
I pray that his mind stays centered, his burden stays light, his heart stays pure and our journey blooms as we grow together. But most of all, I pray that he never loses sight of my love, or of you. Thank you for blessing me with a person I’ve waited so long for.
Can you pray to God for someone?
Pray that God brings other people into the lives of your friends who will show and share with them the love of God. God loves using many faces and voices to reveal his goodness to someone. You’re part of a family — a team — living this out together. Take time to thank God for the people you’re focused on.
Can I pray for a specific man to be my husband?
Can You Pray For a Specific Person to Become Your Husband? Yes. You can pray for a specific guy to be your husband. However, it is isn’t the right person for you, God will reveal to you or him that this relationship is not “the one.”
What to say when you are praying for someone?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
How do you start a prayer for someone?
For meaningful prayer, it is best to seek a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Step 1: Address Heavenly Father. We open the prayer by addressing God because he is the one we are praying to. …
- Step 2: Thank Heavenly Father. …
- Step 3: Ask Heavenly Father. …
- Step 4: Close in the Name of Jesus Christ.
What does God say about praying for others?
James 5:16. 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
What does praying for someone mean?
pray for someone or something
1. to beseech God, or some other deity, on behalf of someone or something. I will pray for you to recover from your illness quickly. As the fire spread throughout the old church, the congregation prayed for its preservation. 2. to ask God, or some other deity, to grant something.