Who can I call to pray with me?
Top 10 Christian Prayer Hotline Numbers
700 club prayer line: Call 1-800-700-7000 or click here for their website. His Radio prayer hotline: Call or text 866-987-7729 or click here to check out their website. TBN Prayer line: Call: 714-731-1000 or click here to submit a request on their website.
How can I get a free prayer line number?
- Who Uses Us.
- Church Calls.
- Prayer Hotline.
What are prophetic prayers?
Prophetic prayer is so much deeper than a religious exercise; it is actually the supernatural catalyst that enables us to experience the power and presence of God in every area of our lives. If believers only knew the power of prophetic prayer, they wouldn’t struggle to bend the knee.
Does TD Jakes have a prayer line?
T.D. Jakes on Twitter: “@4gagirl, please call 1-800-BISHOP-2 or visit https://t.co/tcB0sVFADM to receive prayer.”
How do you start a prayer?
After opening the prayer we tell our Father in Heaven what we are thankful for. You can start by saying, “I thank thee…” or “I am grateful for….” We show our gratitude to our Father by telling him in our prayer what we are thankful for; such as our home, family, health, the earth and other blessings.
How do I set up a prayer line phone number?
How to Set Up a Prayer Line Conference Call
- Moderator/Host signs up for Free Conference Call standard or Web Control Account.
- Share the dial in number and conference ID for your new Prayer Line with your community.
- Establish dates/times for prayer calls and share this information as well.
How do you set up a line call?
Start your conference!
- Creating a Conference Calling Account. …
- Select Dial-in Numbers for Your Callers. …
- Pick a Date and Time for your Conference Call. …
- Send the Conference Call Invite. …
- Dial Into Your Conference at the Appointed Time. …
- Start Your Conference Call. …
- How do I set up a conference calling account?
How do you start a prayer circle?
How to Start a Prayer Chain
- Decide Whom to Include in Your Prayer Chain. They should be dependable and willing to join in prayer, at a moment’s notice. …
- Communicate Prayer Requests. You used to be limited to phone calls and word of mouth. …
- Respect People’s Privacy. …
- Share Information Right Away.