What is the last miracle performed by Jesus?
In verses 51-53, we are told, “But Jesus answered, ‘No more of this! ‘ And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.” This healing was the last miracle that Jesus performed before his crucifixion.
What did Jesus do after 40 days resurrection?
— N.G. DEAR N.G.: The Bible clearly states that after His resurrection Jesus repeatedly appeared to His disciples over a period of 40 days, and then miraculously ascended into the presence of God. The Bible says, “He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight” (Acts 1:9).
What are the 7 miracles Jesus performed?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
Where did Jesus go after death?
The Creed goes on to state Christ’s victory in rising to new life, ascending to heaven and resting in eternal triumph at the right hand of God, the Father.