What’s a good prayer for someone in the hospital?
Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.
How do you pray for healing for someone else?
Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving me.
I trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore me. Loving Father, touch me now with your healing hands, for I believe that your will is for me to be well in mind, body, soul, and spirit.
How do you bless a loved one?
Almighty God, we entrust all who are dear to us to thy never-failing care and love, for this life and the life to come, knowing that thou art doing for them better things than we can desire or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Lord please give my treasured friend love and blessings without end.
How do you pray for a family member?
Lord God, I give you all the members of our family. You know them all so well and love them all. I ask that you would cover us with a rainbow of hope.
How do you pray for speedy recovery?
Get Well Religious Wishes
- May God send you angels to watch over you as you recover. …
- I hope that you feel better with each passing day. …
- As I close my eyes and pray each night, I pray that God heals you.
- God hears our prayers, and mine is that you are feeling better soon.
How do I get comfort in God?
How does the Holy Spirit comfort us?
- Interceding – praying for us when we don’t know what to say (Romans 8:26)
- Bringing God’s Presence – filling us with God’s presence and peace (Philippians 4:6-7)
- Counseling – reminding us of God’s promises and God’s word (John 14:26)
- Giving Us Understanding – giving us spiritual eyes.
What God says about comfort?
8. 2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 9.