Here are some rules for social media evangelization:
- Translate church teaching. …
- Avoid church speak. …
- Use images, as Jesus did. …
- Understand that social media is social. …
- Social media sometimes calls for a suit of armor. …
- Use the delete button if comments cross the line of decency, but, hopefully, not often.
The Internet and social media are tools the Lord has given us to live His commandment that the gospel be taken to the “uttermost parts of the earth.” They make sharing the gospel so easy; anyone can do it. It’s never been easier for every member to be a missionary.
How can we spread the word of Jesus?
How to Spread the Word of God
- 1 Carry your Bible with you everywhere.
- 2 Wear clothing or jewelry that advertises your faith.
- 3 Be open about your faith.
- 4 Share faith-based movies, music, and books with your friends.
- 5 Share your salvation story with others.
- 6 Post verses on social media.
- 7 Hand out Bibles to others.
How can technology help spread the word of God?
TECHNOLOGY can help Christians spread the word of God through social media, blogs and Twitter. Technology can now be used to help Christians spread the word of God through social media, blogs and Twitter. …
Nothing and no one in this world should ever come before God in your life, and if you spend more time using and relying on social media than you do with God, then you may have a problem.
What does it mean to spread the word of God?
If you’re completely willing for God to use you, He’ll move others through you. … God tells us that when we take that step of faith to share the gospel with others, He’s with us always. Sharing the Word is important not only because it’s what we are called to do, but it also gives us a better understanding of Christ.
How to Share the Gospel On Social Media:
- Share videos from preachers who post sermon clips on social media. …
- Post a beautiful image to your story, then add worship music and a scripture to it. …
- Reveal the ups and downs of your journey with Jesus.
How can I spread Christ’s presence to those around me?
How to Share Your Faith
- How to Share Your Faith in God With Others.
- Represent Jesus in the Best Possible Way.
- Be a Friend by Showing Love.
- Be a Good, Kind, and Godly Example.
- Submit to Authority and Obey God.
- Pray for God to Open a Door.
- More Practical Ways to Share Your Faith By Being an Example.
Who spread the word of Jesus?
Although Jesus had died, his message had not. Word of his teachings spread to Jewish communities across the empire. This was helped by energetic apostles, such as Paul and by the modern communications of the Roman Empire. Over 30 years, Paul clocked up around 10,000 miles, traveling across the Roman Empire.