Why does it important for us to know Jesus?
It is important for us to get the identity of Jesus right – otherwise we will relate to Him in the wrong way. 9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Mark 2:1-12 – demonstrates Jesus’ power and authority to forgive sin.
Who is Jesus and why he is important?
Jesus, also called Jesus Christ, Jesus of Galilee, or Jesus of Nazareth, (born c. 6–4 bce, Bethlehem—died c. 30 ce, Jerusalem), religious leader revered in Christianity, one of the world’s major religions. He is regarded by most Christians as the Incarnation of God.
Why is it important to know God?
That God protects us, provides for us, and gives us a desire for His righteousness does not lead us to be ignorant or absent from the brokenness of our world. To know God is to be aware of sin.
Why is it important to know the family tree of Jesus?
Genealogies obviously trace family trees, but they also help us follow priestly and royal lines through Israel’s story. … Matthew tells us the two key people who are most important in this genealogy. “The record of the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
What are the benefits of being connected to God?
The three (3) Essentials of Sustaining Connection with God are:
- Our connection to God makes us clean, grow and bear good and much spiritual fruits.
- Our connection to God’s words leads to life.
- Our connection to God’s plans lead us to clear vision of eternal inheritance.
What are the benefits of knowing and obeying God’s Word?
8 Reasons Why Obedience to God Is Important
- Jesus Calls Us to Obey. …
- Obedience Is an Act of Worship. …
- God Rewards Obedience. …
- Obedience to God Proves Our Love. …
- Obedience to God Demonstrates Faith. …
- Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice. …
- Disobedience Leads to Sin and Death. …
- Through Obedience, We Experience the Blessings of Holy Living.
What is the basis of knowing God?
Knowing God is related to keeping his commandments. Knowing God must come by direct revelation from God. You cannot know by the power of flesh and blood. This great lesson is taught by Jesus Christ in this message: The disciples were asked by Jesus Christ, “Whom say ye that I am?