Why some prayers are not answered by God?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Why do some prayers go unanswered?
It might be our own suffering, the suffering of a loved one or the suffering of the world. It might be the physical suffering of sickness or the mental suffering of a bad situation. These are good and honorable requests. So, when these prayers seem to go unanswered, it can cause some people to turn their backs on God.
What to do when you feel like God is not answering your prayers?
Here are three easy ways:
- Evaluate your desires. Why don’t we feel like God is answering? …
- Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads faced forward on the path He has for us. …
- Rest in Him.
What stops prayers from being answered?
What stops my prayers from being answered?
- Taking God for granted: Nobody wants to be taken for granted. …
- Lacking Faith, Boldness, and Expectancy: God wants us to rely on Him and to come to Him knowing that He wants to help us. …
- Not Understanding the Heart of God: God is a God of love. …
- Giving up too Quickly:
Does God answer all prayers?
God always listens to us when we pray. The scriptures show countless examples of prayers God has heard and answered. He continues to answer prayers today. Through the power of prayer, you can get answers to your questions and receive the blessings God has in store for you.
What does the Bible say about God not hearing our prayers?
1. John 9:31 – “We know that God does not listen to sinners. … 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
Is it God’s fault for our unanswered prayers?
When in reality the very things we are asking for could lead us away from God and towards destruction. So God simply chooses to leave that prayer unanswered for our own good. So still do not expect all your prayers to be answered and also understand that if some prayers go unanswered it is probably to protect you.
How do you know when God answers your prayers?
God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture
God always speaks through His word. … So you see, God may answer your prayers through His word. But you need to stay sharp and pay attention if you’re going to hear Him.
What are the 3 expressions of prayer?
Forms of prayer. The tradition of the Catholic Church highlights four basic elements of Christian prayer: (1) Prayer of Adoration/Blessing, (2) Prayer of Contrition/Repentance, (3) Prayer of Thanksgiving/Gratitude, and (4) Prayer of Supplication/Petition/Intercession.