What are the miracles of Jesus in order?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.
What are the 37 miracles of Jesus?
37 Miracles of Jesus in Chronological Order
|37 Miracles of Jesus|
|4||Jesus heals Peter’s mother-in-law sick with fever||8:14-15|
|5||Jesus heals many sick and oppressed at evening||8:16-17|
|6||First miraculous catch of fish on the Lake of Gennesaret|
|7||Jesus cleanses a man with leprosy||8:1-4|
What are the 4 types of miracles?
The miracles of Jesus are proposed miraculous deeds attributed to Jesus in Christian and Islamic texts. The majority are faith healings, exorcisms, resurrection, and control over nature.
What did Jesus do after he resurrected?
He appeared to his disciples, calling the apostles to the Great Commission of proclaiming the Gospel of eternal salvation through his death and resurrection, and ascended to Heaven.
What are the 5 miracles of Jesus?
The Miracles of Jesus
- The raising of the widow’s son.
- The feeding of the 5,000.
- The healing of a paralysed man.
- The stilling of the storm.
- The resurrection.
What was the first miracle Jesus performed?
The first recorded miracle in the New Testament is told in John 2:1-11 when Jesus turned water into wine at a wedding. Because this was Jesus’ first public miracle, it is often considered one of the most memorable miracles to many Christians today.