What to say when someone says I’ll pray for you?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
Is it OK to say I’ll pray for you?
Most non-Christians, whether or not they believe in prayer, accept “I’ll pray for you” as an expression of good will. They may even welcome your prayers.
What does it mean when someone says Say a prayer for me?
Alex, please say a prayer for me. That is more natural than ‘pray for me’. To say a prayer, can be to think of you, to pray for your success. To pray for someone is when they are in trouble, and you are begging god to help them.
How do you thank someone for praying for you?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
What is the meaning of I will pray for you?
“I’ll pray for you.” … When I say “I’ll pray for you,” what I’m saying is “I love you, I care about you, I want to comfort you in the best way I know how.” For me, prayer is the greatest comfort there is. When I’m sad, when I’m scared, when I’m lonely, when I just need someone to talk to… I pray.
How do you say praying for someone?
7 ways to pray for a friend you focus on
- “Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”
- What brings a person to faith in Jesus?
- When you cannot see what God is doing with your steps of faith.
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.” My French attempt is: Je vous garderai dans mes prières.
What does say a prayer mean?
Prayer is the activity of speaking to God. … A prayer is the words a person says when they speak to God. They should take a little time and say a prayer for the people on both sides.