What are the 5 Christian values?
Our Christian Values
What are the core values of a Christian?
Our Core Christian Values
- Love, Compassion, Respect.
- Our Values.
- Love –We think about others before ourselves.
- Compassion –’Standing in someone else’s shoes’
- Respect –Valuing everyone and everything and celebrating our differences.
- “Let all that you do be done in love” 1 Corinthians 16:14.
What is the most important in Christian ethics?
Love for all, including one’s enemies, in the sense of self-sacrificing agape, is perhaps the most commonly cited distinctively Christian ethical teaching (see, for example, The Love Commandments: Essays in Christian Ethics and Moral Philosophy, eds.
What are examples of religious values?
Examples of spiritual values include ideals such as truth, love, righteousness, goodness, and so on. His views contrast with the radical Enlightenment because Schleiermacher believed that no matter what happens, faith will persist and continue to exist because it isn’t based around logic but feelings.
What are God’s values?
The Bible describes God as holy, pure, good, righteous, just, merciful, trustworthy, faithful – a God of grace and love. As we learn more about God, we also learn more about ourselves, because as God’s sons and daughters we include, and are spiritually created to reflect, the qualities that have their source in Him.
What are spiritual values?
Spiritual values are the integrative values of human soul consisting of altruistic, humanistic, personal, divine, and affective values leading to spiritual growth of personality . … These values are more useful for promoting humanity such as Sincerity, Justice, Goodness, Forgiveness, Courage, Power, and Wisdom.
What are the 7 characteristics of Christianity?
Its points include:
- Belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit.
- The death, descent into hell, resurrection and ascension of Christ.
- The holiness of the Church and the communion of saints.
- Christ’s second coming, the Day of Judgement and salvation of the faithful.
What are the core values of religion?
We must stress the basic values that are common to all religions: compassion; solidarity; respect for the human person; the Golden Rule of “do as you would be done by”.