How do I know if my prayers are being answered?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
How does God hear everyone’s prayers?
Therefore, God hears each and all of our specific petitions through the filter of Jesus’ role. In other words, God understands all our different requests through the filter of “this will reconcile them; this will make them holy,” and that is the prayer God hears and the request God always grants.
Why God is not answering our prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.
Does God hear everyone’s prayer?
I’ve concluded that God hears all who pray, but for us to receive his answers, we must live the commandments and seek him. … Prayer is communication between God and man. When we approach the Lord in prayer to seek knowledge and wisdom, our questions should be faithful questions.
Does God answer everyone’s prayer?
When the answer is “yes,” God answers our prayers and His response matches with what we asked for. … The LORD’s arm is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call. It’s your sins that have cut you off from God. Because of your sins, he has turned away and will not listen anymore.”
Does God hear our prayers Scripture?
1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.” 3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.” 4.
Why does it feel like God is not listening to me?
Most likely, if I feel like God is not listening it’s because I am not devouring His word everyday. … This is how God is going to “speak” to me (to us). So if we feel He is not listening because He is not answering, it might be because we are not listening to His word.