Is God listening to me when I pray?
Through the scriptures, we are taught that God will always hear our prayers and will answer them if we address Him with faith and real intent. In our hearts we will feel the confirmation that He does hear us, a feeling of peace and calm. We can also feel that everything will be fine when we follow the Father’s will.
How do you know God hears your prayers?
4 Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Scripture. God always speaks through His word. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Your Desires. …
- God Is Answering Your Prayers Through Others. …
- God May Answer Your Prayers Audibly.
How can I make Allah accept my dua?
Etiquettes of your dua:
- Start off with salawat on the prophet saw (Allahummasalli…) …
- Use Allah’s beautiful names to call Him. …
- Praise Allah as He deserves.
- Face the qiblah. …
- Raise your hands into the position of making dua.
- Have faith that your dua will be accepted and Allah will respond one way or another.
Whose dua will not be accepted?
Hudhaifah (RadhiAllahu Anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “By Him in Whose Hand my life is, you either enjoin good and forbid evil, or Allah will certainly soon send His punishment to you. Then you will make supplication and it will not be accepted”. [At-Tirmidhi].
Why does God not hear my prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … – If you knowingly condone sin, whether it’s happening to you or to someone else, and you don’t correct them, you ‘regard iniquity in your heart’ and thus should forget about God answering your prayers.