What do you say when someone joins the church?
The Church Welcome Message
Welcome to Christ Church! Thank you for joining our community. You can reply to this number with any questions. Be on the lookout this month for text updates with everything you need to know about our parish.
What do you say before leading worship?
What to say when leading worship – part 3
- Recognize that God’s words outlast ours. …
- If I say something, I want to direct people’s attention to the unchanging truth of God’s Word, rather than my own creativity or insights. …
- Plan the progression of songs so you don’t have to say that much. …
- Behold the beauty of brevity.
How do first time church visitors follow up?
During the first visit, before they leave the church.
There are 3 steps to building an effective church visitor follow-up strategy:
- Collect data – Getting information about the visitor.
- Connect with your visitors – Setting up and executing a contact sequence.
- Build relationships – Offline and in-person connections.
How do you introduce and welcome a guest speaker?
Tips for Introducing a Guest Speaker
- Remind the audience why the topic is important to them.
- Establish the speaker’s qualifications to speak on the topic.
- Get the presentation off on a high note by establishing an up-beat tone.
- Make the speaker feel especially welcome.