What to say instead of keeping you in my prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
How do you say I will keep you in my prayers?
Another way to say this in English is “I’ll keep you in prayer.” It means that the “I” promise to pray for “you.” My French attempt is: Je vous garderai dans mes prières.
What does it mean to keep someone in your prayers?
Yeah, we usually say “keep me (or him or her) in your prayers.” Means you want them to pray for you or whoever.
How do you say someone is in your thoughts and prayers?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
How do you respond when someone asks you to pray for them?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
Is it correct to say my prayers are with you?
My prayers are with you is a phrase used to show concern and sympathy. This statement is used when someone requires assistance due to health problems or any other challenging or sad life event. It indicates our care and conveys to the other person that we are considering their problem.
What does it mean to keep someone in your thoughts?
DEFINITIONS1. if someone is in your thoughts, you think about them a lot. This expression is often used for telling someone who is unhappy that you are thinking about them. We want you to know that you’re in our thoughts.
What does I’ll keep you in my thoughts mean?
I will think about you (often). It is an expression of caring.
What does in my prayers mean?
in (one’s) prayers
A phrase often used to express one’s sympathy for someone else, especially someone who has just suffered a tragic loss or is otherwise experiencing a painful or challenging time. … You’re in my prayers.
Will keep your family in my prayers?
I will keep your family in my prayers during this difficult time. The loss of a love one is so hard to face, you just want to hide, go some where and escape! But death is something, we all must go through, I know it’s hard, when it’s someone you loved and knew.
What does say your prayers mean?
In addition to @Jcain1635 ‘s answer, it can also just literally mean to pray. When used this way, it usually is talking about prayers you say everyday.