Can I make dua for someone else?
You may make dua for anyone, whether it’s strangers on the street or your nearest family.
How do you ask for DUA?
Etiquettes of your dua:
- Start off with salawat on the prophet saw (Allahummasalli…) …
- Use Allah’s beautiful names to call Him. …
- Praise Allah as He deserves.
- Face the qiblah. …
- Raise your hands into the position of making dua.
- Have faith that your dua will be accepted and Allah will respond one way or another.
What does it mean to make Dua for someone?
In the terminology of Islam, duʿāʾ literally meaning invocation, is an act of supplication. The term is derived from an Arabic word meaning to ‘call out’ or to ‘summon’, and Muslims regard this as a profound act of worship. This is when Muslims from all over connect with God and ask him for forgiveness and favors.