Spirituality from Daily Word: “Joy” (Espiritualidad de la Palabra Diaria: “Gozo”)

31367b2af680f9413a8070f567d97a24--pretty-little-girls-little-ones

Joy

Joy lifts me.

I am invigorated by a feeling of happiness deep within me. My heart is buoyant as I am lifted into the flow of joy. When I live in a state of joy, I realize that all my needs are met and my supply is abundant.

As I release all of my burdens from the past and concerns about the future, I am set free to flow in a living current of joyful expression. The flowing spirit of joy is my absolute delight that I cannot wait to share. My newfound energy enlivens me and centers me in a deep awareness of well-being. The joy in my heart overflows, and I make time during this day to share my joy with everyone I meet through acts of service and other considerate and thoughtful gestures. I immerse myself in the living presence of joy.

Everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.—Isaiah 35:10

Posted with permission from Unity @ http://www.dailyword.com/dailyword/joy-wednesday-august-05-2020

31367b2af680f9413a8070f567d97a24--pretty-little-girls-little-ones

Gozo

El gozo me levanta.

Un sentimiento de felicidad muy dentro de mí me aviva. Mi corazón se alegra según yo soy elevado al fluir del gozo. Cuando vivo en un estado de alegría me doy cuenta de que todas mis necesidades son satisfechas y mi provisión es abundante. Libero todas mis cargas del pasado y las preocupaciones del futuro. Yo soy libre para fluir en una corriente viva de expresión alegre.

El espíritu de gozo que fluye en mí me brinda un deleite que apenas puedo esperar compartir. Mi nueva energía me anima y me centra en una conciencia de completo bienestar. El goce en mi corazón se desborda, y tomo tiempo durante este día para compartir mi alegría con otros mediante actos de servicio y gestos considerados y alentadores.

Cada uno de ellos tendrá gozo y alegría, y desparecerán el llanto y la tristeza.—Isaías 35:10

Publicado con permiso de Unity @ http://www.unityenlinea.org/dailyword/gozo-wednesday-august-05-2020

1. Margaret says:

Beautiful post Amira, thank you 🙂

1. Thank you so much Margaret!!! have a joyful day! 🙂 ❤

1. Margaret says:

You too Amira. On desktop today so can only send smiles.:-):-)

1. Lovely smiles from the heart! ❤ Thank you! 🙏 🙂

1. Margaret says:

❤️🙏🙂 they say from the heart a lot in Gambia

2. Oh! I like that a lot!!! 🙂 ❤

3. Margaret says:

Yes and when Covid advancing in Europe but not yet reached Gambia placing hand on heart replaced hand shaking as usual form of greeting sign of peace at mass. I continued to use that means generally. Sometimes done generally also when people are pleased & thankful. ❤️

4. Oh that is lovely Margaret! I really love it and think I will might be using it too… because it’s hard not to be able to hug or express our care and love in other ways, but this is just so meaningful! Thanks for sharing!!! From heart to heart! ❤ ❤

5. Margaret says:

Yes Amira, I use it also but somehow in uk people prefer the elbow to elbow form of greeting because it’s rhe cultural Covid norm. Interesting to see different people’s response to my greeting, quite enlightening ❤️❤️

6. That is very interesting! I have not seen the elbow to elbow greeting here in Canada yet…

7. Margaret says:

You’re not missing anything Amira in my view 🙂

2. LindaP says:

wonderful word on the importance of joy in our lives! Much joy wished for you today and always Amira1 Love and hugs,Linda.

1. Thank you so much Linda! Much love, and joyful filled days for you as well dear sister! ❤ 🙂