“Cherish Your Dog” by coach Muller @ My Good Time Stories (re-blogged)

Beautiful!!! Thank you!!!

My Good Time Stories

woman girl animal dog Photo by Tookapic on Pexels.com

I am a huge animal lover. Growing up, our house always had pets such as cats, gerbils, goldfish, and lizards. Just before I left for my first year of college, my mom and dad decided to get our first dog…needless to say, it was my favorite pet. He was a Collie-German Shepard and was smart as a whip. We could teach him tricks within five minutes…yes, he was that smart. He was just like another member of the family and he went everywhere with us. He went swimming, played soccer (he was the goalie), went for walks, protected us from strangers, on and on. He was an amazing dog that I still miss to this day.

I found the following little description of the life with a dog that I thought all my dog-lover friends out there might relate to and appreciate like I did…

View original post 192 more words

Advertisements

1. simplywendi says:

thank you for sharing this post. 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. It was my pleasure! I adore animals with all my heart 🙂 I am glad you enjoyed it ❤

1. simplywendi says:

I understand, I have a very soft spot for animals too! 🙂

1. Awesome! They need our voices and protection 🙂 ❤

1. simplywendi says:

yes, they absolutely do! as I sit here and write with my rescue dog, 2 rescue cats and 2 rescue chickens………….ok , they are outside 🙂 it is small, but at least we made a difference for them.

2. Oh my goodness! For sure you did!!! Thank you! ❤ Out of my 3 rescued dogs, only one remains now, is so sad to lose them but I am so glad to have experienced living with each of them and learning so many valuable lessons from them!

3. simplywendi says:

I am so very sorry you have lost two of your fur babies, it is so very difficult and something you never quite get over. They were blessed to be part of your family!

4. Thank you so much dear friend! Yes, our little girl Zali just past away in May, so it is still pretty tender. Here is the link to my post about her if you are interested in reading it at some point: https://amiracarluccio.com/2019/05/25/pet-loss-in-memory-of-our-little-fur-baby-zali/
            I know you truly understand how their loss affect us, but we are truly blessed with their love which lives forever in our hearts 🙂

5. simplywendi says:

thank you for the link……….and yes, you are right, our furry babies forever change our lives for the better.

2. LindaP says: