A big Thank you to Susana from Holistica2be for this beautiful surprise today, which was a very cloudy spring day and as I was waiting for the rain to start, I was surprised by this amazing Sunshine Blogger Award. Such a beautiful gift to brightened my day! I am honored by this generous gesture from Susana. Thank you for your light, your presence, and your ongoing source of inspiration that you are to each one of your readers!!!
Susana has a beautifully inspiring blog that spreads light and insights in every post. As she said in her home page:
“Holistica2be aims to inspire people to live in harmony with “All that is”.
Posts from eco- friendly natural recipes for cleaning our homes, or to replace our commercial beauty products with home made natural ones, to plant based recipes for healthy and nutritiously delicious meals, to spiritually uplifting insights to nourish our souls: Susana’s posts are filled with light and wisdom, and I recommend you take a look if you have not yet done so.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you for a blog post, and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Susana’s questions are:
What do you love the most about yourself?
What are you REALLY grateful for right now?
How do you reconnect and recharge yourself?
What step, big or small, can you take today towards your dream life?
If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
What would you like to be remembered for after leaving this world?
How do you shine your light to those around you?
What do you aim to add through your blog to other people’s life?
How blogging has changed your life?
What keeps you blogging?
Do you see yourself blogging in 10 years?
- I love that I am learning to live a life more focused on spirituality, and becoming more aware of my choices and actions, and how they may impact the environment or impact others, as we are all interconnected.
- I am grateful each day, for everything! I follow a gratitude practice to focus on the things I am grateful for, and every night before sleep I recount with gratitude all the blessings we had throughout the day. Today, I am especially grateful to Susana for this beautiful sunshine award 🙂
- I reconnect and recharge by being in nature, whether is in the garden, or in the park, or in a forest trail, or by the ocean… or just watching a starry night sky. The magnificence and beauty of Nature deeply touch me and spiritually uplifts me. I enjoy reading inspirational books and blogs, or watching inspirational stories or movies. I also re-charge by being with my dearest fur companions and teachers that bring so much joy and insight into my life, and more recently by re-starting my taichi practice which has been such a great source of healing, inner peace, and balance in my life.
- Small steps: to continue with my spiritual practice each day, and to continue increasing my awareness and making better choices as a consumer, with the environment in mind, inspiring others and sharing the inspiration through my blog. We can all better the world by changing ourselves. Diligently, day by day, minute by minute, becoming aware of our emotions and our thoughts, cleaning up our minds by elevating our thoughts and transmuting our emotions, to improve each day, and transform ourselves and become the light and love we are meant to be. This can create a contagious wave of goodwill and ignite the hearts of everyone touched. Other steps, for me would be getting more involved in supporting causes or actions directed to making positive changes in our world.
- My wish is to see healing for our world: to eliminate hunger, violence, greed, wars, and suffering for all the creatures of this beautiful blue planet we call home. To see humanity finally learning the lessons of our past, and learning to live in peace, with respect and kindness in the spirit of oneness we all are.
- I’d liked to be remembered for being a source of inspiration.
- By trying to be positive in the eye of the storm, and looking at the silver lining whenever possible, or just by offering my caring support in whatever way I can.
- My aim is to inspire, to uplift, to bring positive insights and love, to share spiritual nourishing words or inspirational stories, with a message of hope and plenty of smiles.
- Unexpectedly, blogging has brought into my life the gift of new like-minded friendships, which in turn have triggered new interests in my life, and re-connected me with things I used to love in the past or motivated me to explore new ones. I have been deeply blessed in ways I could have never imagined. This really proves that geographical distances, borders, and time differences, are not a barrier for the love of a friendship.
- As I continue in my own journey in search for inspiration, I’ll always enjoy sharing whatever I discover with others.
- I don’t know… I am enjoying blogging this far, but I am open to any other new forms of expression or transformations that may evolve in the future lapse of 10 years.
My nominees are:
Ancient Skies @ https://nicodemasplusthree.wordpress.com
- Estrella Cuesta Fernández @ https://ceibaterapias.wordpress.com
- Kamal @ https://boundlessblessingsblog.wordpress.com/
- Zaza @ Scribe for Love @ https://scribeforlove.blog
- The Druid’s Garden @ https://druidgarden.wordpress.com/
- elquanah @ https://elquanah.com
- Mystic Meandering @ https://mysticmeandering.blogspot.com
Luda @ https://plantsandbeyond.com
- Coach Muller @ https://mygoodtimestories.com
- Sheila Murrey @ https://sheilamurrey.net
Congratulations dear nominees and thank you for sharing your light through your lovely blogs. You can participate if you like, and you may use the same questions from Susana as well.
Best wishes to all our readers, and remember Rumi’s quote: