INSPIRATIONAL SONGS: “A Hundred Thousand Angels”

angel-images-angel-pictures-spiritual-paintings-angel-drawing-angel-E41cff940c11cec5b361cfbd3c26dcf65

“A Hundred Thousand Angels”

Do you hear me calling you
The voice of a mother
And a father and a child
Would you recognize the truth
Do you feel the love that’s falling
From my eyes?

Take just a minute
Come and rest you by my side
Let me tell you your own story
Let me walk you through your life
Only a second
It’s all it takes to realise
There’s a hundred thousand angels by your side
There’s a hundred thousand angels by your side

Do you hear me talk to you
I whisper through doorways
And pathways of your mind
Clear like the morning dew
And fresh from my journey
Cross an ocean of blue…

Take just a minute
Come and rest you by my side
Let me tell you your own story
Let me walk you through your life
Only a second it’s all it takes to realize
There’s a hundred thousand angels by your side
There’s a hundred thousand angels here tonight

Angel Artist Glenyss Bourne. Angel paintings available: http://www.anaheart.com.

(Thank you Trina and Susana for recommending this song!)

Advertisements

1. francisashis says:

Thank you so much.

On May 2, 2019 1:44 PM, “bodyandsoulnourishmentblog” wrote:

> bodyandsoulnourishmentblog posted: ” https://youtu.be/fY4Z76JTVwI “A > Hundred Thousand Angels” Do you hear me calling you The voice of a mother > And a father and a child Would you recognize the truth Do you feel the love > that’s falling From my eyes? Take just a” >

1. francisashis says:

You are most welcome.

2. Trina Graves says:

I adored this song the very first time I heard it, it spoke straight to my heart and became one of my all time favourite songs.

When I began my website in 2010 I wanted to include this song on my angel quote page, but I couldn’t find a YouTube video with the lyrics, so I made one. https://youtu.be/I4gT5K55OpM (if anyone wants to take a look) I have a funny story to tell of this too..
    To make the video I used pictures from Google found under angel images. After a while I received a comment that one of the pictures was of a dog’s butt! Once told this it was easy to see, at first I thought I should delete the video, but instead I chose to look at the funny side, so I left it and commented that hopefully the video could still be enjoyed and life is supposed to be fun! 🙂

Bliss have some other great songs too, among my favourites are: Om Shanti, Starchild, Be Who You Were Born To Be and Thank You

1. Oh wow!!! I didn’t realize you had a You Tube channel dear Trina!!! What I have been missing! I must take a look! LOL, I am glad you kept the video, fun parts and all. 🙂
      Thank you also for the recommendations of more inspirational songs! I now will have more to share on the blog as well!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤

1. Trina Graves says:

There’s not many videos on my channel, I began to mainly make them of the photoquotes I was adding to my Facebook page and site, but after a while I had problems with them so I never continued.
        You’re most very welcome Amira, I’ll have a think and give you a list of more songs that inspire me. ❤

1. Oh thank you Trina!I appreciate that! We really need to search for those songs that uplift us, and inspire us, those are the rare gems!
          Much love and light to you dear friend! ❤

3. Thank you Amira for such wonderful reminder… BEAUTIFUL…much appreciated. May they ALWAYS be by your side 😇 S*

1. Thank you so much dear Susana! Much love and blessings back to you, and much appreciation for the light and wisdom you share! ❤ Amira

4. LindaP says:

So beautiful gave me goose bumps! Thanks for sharing Amira! Blessings and love,Linda

Liked by 2 people

1. Oh I am so glad to hear that Linda! This song was recommended by Trina 🙂 ❤ Much love and blessigs back! ❤