I am so grateful for the honor of receiving my second nomination for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” from my sweet dear friend Christine who is a being of Pure Light and Love. Her blog is called “The Light In Me” and it is a blog truly filled with light and inspiration, and beautiful poetry from the heart! I invite you to check Christine’s blog at:
Thank you so much once again for this beautiful and generous gesture! I am humbled and joyfully delighted!
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
I am also quite flexible when it comes to following rules, so I will let my nominees to freely answer the same questions or to change the questions to something they feel more comfortable answering instead.
My dear nominees:
- Luda @ https://plantsandbeyond.com/about/
- Lauren Mackay @ https://secretgardencreative.com
- Boundless Blessing by Kamal https://boundlessblessings.blog
- Estrella Cuesta Fernández @https://ceibaterapias.wordpress.com
- Tanvir Kaur @ https://myexpressionofthoughtsblog.wordpress.com
- Amritham @ https://amritham99.wordpress.com
- Being Alive @ https://forbeingalive.com
- Manuela @ https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com/
- Sheila Murray @ https://takeituponyourself.wordpress.com
- Chitkala Mulye @ https://chitkaladitosh.com
Congratulations and Thank you, my dear blogger friends, for your presence, your encouragement, your inspiration, and your own beautiful Light!
Questions for me and you (if you wish…)
- As a kid, what did you aspire to become?
I wanted to be a zoologist, and learn as much as I could about animals
- Share one item on your bucket list.
Be able to see the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
- If you could trade lives for a day with a character from a book/film/cartoon, who’d you pick?
- I would love to be Neytiri , the Na’vi native of the Earth-like moon called Pandora, in the movie Avatar (inhabited by a sapient indigenous humanoid species called the Na’vi, and varied beautiful fauna and flora, all interconnected in a harmonious, peaceful and wise co-existence). And I would love to fly on a beautiful “ ikran” or Mountain banshees ( bird-like aerial animals that are native to Pandora)
- What’d be the title of your memoir?
“In Search for truth, striving to inspire”
- If you could own only three objects, what’d they be?
A notebook, a pen, & to have unlimited access to books (This would have to be something like a library card or an internet link I guess?)
- What’s one piece of advice you’ve given/gotten that’s been a game-changer?
“This too, shall pass” (impermanence)
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s something a lot of people like but you don’t?
Hunting, or hurting animals in any way (such as animal races, rodeos, animal fights, animals used for entertainment, animals kept in captivity, etc)
- If you were a product, what would be your slogan?
“Always, Follow your heart”
- Name a secret talent you have and the most useless talent you have.
Secret talent – I enjoy decorating, whether is seasonal simple decorations, making a room look brighter and more welcoming, decorating for a party, or just setting a nice table for dinner.
Useless talent – I like inventing new words.
- What’s your absolute favorite thing about yourself? I like to keep learning new things 🙂