SHAMANIC SERIES Learning from animals Haiku Poems: “Elephant” (Aprendiendo de los animales: Elefante) Poem dedicated to Michèle

Image result for images elephant gif1301.800

“Elephant”

Loyal, sensitive,

Sovereign, responsible,

Generous, loving…

(Clears all obstacles)

Teaches:

Patience, devotion,

Love for social connections,

Remember (your) loved ones!

(Cosmic symbol of protection, longevity, and strength. Matriarchal wisdom: “it takes a village to raise a child”)

Amira

• Let me know what animal shows up in your life, or in your dreams, or your favorite animal, and I will try to do a Haiku poem in your honor. This poem is dedicated to my dear friend Michèle .

• (Déjame saber qué animal aparece en tu vida, o en tus sueños, o tu animal favorito, e intentaré hacer un poema Haiku en tu honor. Este poema esta dedicado a mi querida amiga Michèle )

Image result for images elephant gif

“Elefante”

Leal, sensible,

Soberano, responsable,

Generoso, cariñoso …

(Despeja todos los obstáculos)

Enseña:

Paciencia, devoción,

Ama las conexiones sociales,

¡Recuerda (a) tus seres queridos!

(Símbolo cósmico de protección, longevidad y fuerza. Sabiduría matriarcal: “se necesita un pueblo para criar a un niño”)

Amira

Related image

Related image

Advertisements

1. Meenakshi says:

Well said, we have so much to learn from these souls 🙂 And, these cute & lovely photos made me go ‘aww’, haha!

1. Thank you so much friend! Yes, they are amazing and precious! I am so glad this put a smile on your face! 🙂 ❤

1. Meenakshi says:

Yes, and keep posting like this!
        Good night.

1. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! ❤

2. Trina Graves says:

Wonderful words for these magnificent animals. ❤

3. organicschat says:

Oh dear Amira!! This is so beautiful and kind of you!! Thank you, what a beautiful Haiku poem and photo album. I adore elephants and feel a deep connection to them. I was just catching up on my blog-reading (as you’ll notice by all my ‘likes’ lol), especially enjoying your haiku poems and shamanic series and wow, I am so touched by this dedication!! Thank you dear friend. I am so grateful for this. Sending lots of love! Michèle xo 💖🌸💕

1. Oh, thank you so much dear Michèle!!! I am so glad you enjoyed it! You truly manifest the many beautiful qualities that elephants represent, the beautiful loving nature, sensitive spirit, your generous kindness, your connection with others,, and as a healer you are the best at “clearing obstacles” in energetic fields! I am grateful for your inspiration! (I also did the bluejays and cardinals that you mention you see frequently)
      Sending light and love your way, Amira ❤

1. organicschat says:

***blushing*** (I’m sure there’s an emoticon for that lol😊💕). You are too kind sweet Amira. I am very humbled by your loving words. Thank you. 💖💕
        I really loved your cardinal and blue jay posts too!! I got a good feeling all over from them, even spent time looking at the photos they are so beautiful. I was fascinated by the west’s special blue jay, I didn’t know that, never saw it when I’ve visited BC before! Wow! Oh and the owl…. gorgeous!!! Your Haiku poems and the photos you choose to go along with your shamanic series are absolutely fantastic. Thank you for all the work you put into these, they are truly special!! Like you!!! Sending love and light dearest friend!
        Michèle xo 💖💕🌸

1. I am so glad that you are enjoying these series! I love learning from animals and nature, they teach us without words. Yes, I discovered the steller jays by accident, just setting up the feeders when we moved here, and then after a few weeks, they started arriving, a whole family of them! Then I discovered that the regular blue jays and cardinals don’t exist here in BC, or sometimes are very rarely seen in certain geographical pockets.
          Thank you for your kind and sweet appreciation dear friend! ❤ ❤ ❤

1. organicschat says:

The pleasure is all mine!!! 💖💖💖xoxo