Many thanks for “The Liebster Award”

screenshot_20180821-095734-e1534843871774

A big thank you to Manuela for this nomination!!! Please visit her beautiful blog @ https://inaloveworld.wordpress.com , a blog based on spirituality and love, with inspirational posts that touch the heart and soul!

About the Award:

The Liebster Award is a symbolic award given by some bloggers to others, in order to show recognition and publicize/discover new amazing blogs.

Rules of the Award:

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
  2. Answer 11 random facts about yourself
  3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
  4. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog
  5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  6. Let the nominees know your blog post is up

11 Random Facts about Me:

1. Love is also my religion 🙂
  2. I practice an “attitude of gratitude” on a daily basis .
  3. I love animals, plants, and the Beauty of Mother Nature all around us!
  4. I daily seek spiritual nourishment and interconnection with our Source of “All That is”.
  5. I love spending time in the garden every morning, where I get inspired to write.
  6. I like to experiment with different cooking recipes from different cultures.
  7.  I’m interested in learning new things on subjects such as spirituality, philosophy, biology, quantum physics, astronomy, archeology, complementary healing modalities, to name a few…
  8. My favorite insects are butterflies, dragonflies, and fireflies.
  9.  I always enjoyed helping others, and working as a nurse gave me an opportunity to do this.
  10. One of my favorite poets is Rumi.
  11. I enjoy spending time reading and writing.

Questions Asked: Just state 15 random facts about you.

You already have 11 random facts about me :), so, 4 more:

1. I am in the process of learning to write Haiku poetry
  2. I am truly enjoying this blogging experience, where I have been blessed to “meet” wonderful like minded friends.
  3.  I always enjoyed traveling and discovering new places, as well as learning all I can from other cultures.
  4.  I am a vegetarian.

My Nominees:

For this award, I follow the rule and nominate up to 11 other bloggers who have 1000 followers or less on their blog. Please visit their beautiful blogs.

Laurie @ https://meditationsinmotion.wordpress.com/

Luda @ https://plantsandbeyond.com/about/

Anita @ https://onelightonesource.com

Kamal @ https://boundlessblessingsblog.wordpress.com/

Michele @ https://rabbitpatchdiary.com

Michèle Duquet @ https://michelesorganics.wordpress.com

Coach Muller @https://mygoodtimestories.com/about/

Lauren Mackay  @ https://secretgardencreative.com

Tanya @ https://tanyasblog417441432.com

My Questions (the same):

Just state 15 random facts about you.

Congratulations to all bloggers!

Thank you dear Manuela for this gift, and thank you to our families and friends, old and new, and friends in the blogger-sphere community, where like-minds meet. Sending light and love to each one of you,

Amira ❤

Advertisements

1. organicschat says:

Congratulations beautiful Amira!! And thank you so much for the nomination!! Oh my, you are so kind. It is such an honor. 💖💖💖

1. Oh the pleasure is mine dear Michèle! Manuela kindly honored me with the nomination, and is just my joy to pass it on to you with love 🙂 Enjoy!!! ❤ 🙂

1. organicschat says:

Good morning beautiful Amira! I posted my award nomination! Thank you again, you are such a lovely light in my blogging community!!
        💖🌟✨
        Here is the link: https://michelesorganics.wordpress.com/2018/08/26/liebster-award/

1. Thank you so much dear Michèle! Congratulations!!! It was a pleasure being able to read your beautiful post, it exudes so much joy and light that it’s contagious!!! And the lovely pictures with your sweet puppy who thinks is a human, LOL They all have such distinct personalities, and they are such a blessing to have in our lives! Sending much love and light your way, Amira ❤ 🙂

2. Hearty congratulations dear Amira, keep it up and a pleasure to have you as our WordPress friend. Great.

1. Thank you so much dear Kamal, I feel the same way about the blessing of having found “soul friends” 🙂 and Congratulations to you as well, as I have also nominated you for this award 🙂

1. Oh I so grateful to you and Zaza for nominating me dear Amira, as soon as I can will definitely nominate myself. Welcome always dear. Have a rocking day.

1. Take your time dear Kamal, there is no time limits here. Sending light and love your way and wishing you also a “rocking day” 🙂

1. Welcome dear Amira. Love and light to u too dear.

3. Laurie says:

Thank you for the nomination, Amira!

1. You are most welcome dear Laurie! 🙂 Congratulations!!! ❤

4. LindaP says:

Congrats Amira! Love Linda

1. Thank you dear sister 🙂 Love back to you ❤

5. inaloveworld says:

Thank you so much for your kindness and being part of the blogging community. I loved reading about you, and we really share a lot of things in common 🙂.
    Love & Light to you and everyone! ❤ ❤

1. Thank you dear friend for the honor of this gift, that keeps on giving and touching others in ripples of love. I am grateful for the opportunity to have “met” you here, and to share what inspire us, in our journey through this adventure called “Life”. Love and light back to you dear Manuela! ❤

6. My dear Amira – thank you soook much for nominating me . Whats more interesting that all your answers totally resonate with me and it feels as I even answered them. We are like twins :))) more over I also comment to all that is – wow !!!!

1. Wow! Thank you dear Luda! I am so glad to hear this 🙂 We have been blessed with an amazing opportunity to connect with “soul-minded people” and make new friends through this media!
      It’s like we belong to the same Soul group! Sending love and light your way, as well as my personal congratulations for your beautiful blog,
      Amira ❤

7. Anita Bowden says:

Congratulations on your award nomination, dear Amira! Always so well deserved!! And thank you also for nominating me for this award! It is always an honor!! You are absolutely right about the fact that the blogging experience has blessed us with opportunities to meet so many beautiful and like-minded friends! I have been blogging for only less than a year, and feel as though I am part of a community of people I have known all my life! Such a supportive and encouraging group! Congratulations, dear Amira, and keep on spreading the love and light that is so true to who you are!! ❤ ❤ 🙂

1. Thank you so much Anita! You know I share the same sentiments, and gratitude for the blessing of these new friendships!
      And Congratulations to you as well, for speaking your truth in your beautiful blog and for always supporting and encouraging others to do the same. I am very grateful to you dear friend! ❤