From an older post, sending light and love to everyone, in gratitude to those who rekindle our spirits! 🙂
- A house is a house is a house – until love comes through the door, that is. And love intuitively goes around sprinkling that special brand of angel dust that transforms a house into a very special home for very special people: your family.
- Money, of course, can build a charming house, but only love can furnish it with a feeling of home.
- Duty can pack an adequate sack lunch, but love may decide to tuck a little love note inside.
- Money can provide a television set, but love controls it and cares enough to say no and take the guff that comes with it.
- Obligation sends the children to bed on time, but love tucks the covers in around their necks and passes out kisses and hugs (even to teenagers!).
- Obligation can cook a meal, but love embellishes the table with a potted ivy trailing around slender candles.
View original post 79 more words