- To forget the mistakes of the past
and to press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all times
and give a smile to every living creature that you meet.
- To give so much time to improving yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger,
too strong for fear,
and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world
not in loud word but in great deeds.
- To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side,
so long as you are true to the best that is in you.
Christian D. Larson
1874 – 1954