SPIRITUAL QUOTES TO NURTURE YOUR SOUL:
- “At any moment, you have a choice that leads you closer to your Spirit, or, further away from it.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- “When we create peace, harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives.” Louise Hay
- “The more light you allow within you, the brighter the world you live in will be.” Shakti Gawain
- “A man sees in the world, what he carries in his heart.”Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Your vision will become clearer only when you look into your heart.Who looks outside.. Dreams.
Who looks inside.. Awakens.” Carl Jung
- “Everyone and everything around you is your teacher.”Ken Keyes Jr.
- “You don’t have a Soul.
You ARE a Soul.. You have a body.” C. S. Lewis
- “You are not what you think you are.
But, what you think.. You are.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “Don’t try to force anything.
Let life be a deep let-go.
See God opening millions of flower everyday without forcing the buds.” Osho Rajneesh
- “Look to this day for it is life, the very life of life. In its brief course lies all the realities and varieties of existence. The bliss of growth, the splendour of action, the glory of power. For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision.” Sanskrit Proverb
- “We are but a thread in the web of life. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together, all things are connected.” Chief Seattle
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Watch nature, because it is your greatest teacher. It moves and flows and moves on again. There is an incredible beauty out there in the mountains, in the forests, to teach you its silence, its beauty, its humility. Stay aligned to that.” Stuart Wilde