“WISDOM QUOTES ABOUT TREES”
- It is not so much for its beauty
that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts,
as for that subtle something,
that quality of air that emanation from old trees,
that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson ~
- Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran ~
- The creation of a thousand forests
is in one acorn.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
- For in the true nature of things,
if we rightly consider,
every green tree is far more glorious
than if it were made of gold and silver. ~
~ Martin Luther King ~
- Alone with myself. The trees bend to caress me.The shade hugs my heart~ Candy Polgar ~
- He that planteth a tree is a servant of God,
he provideth a kindness for many generations,
andfaces that he hath not seen shall bless him.
~ Henry Van Dyke ~
- To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass
is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. Helen Keller
- The oaks and the pines, and their brethren of the wood,
have seen so many suns rise and set, so many seasons come and go, and so many generations pass into silence,
that we may well wonder what “the story of the trees” would be to us if they had tongues to tell it, or we ears fine enough to understand. ~ Author Unknown.