WISDOM QUOTES FROM TONY ROBBINS:
- Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
- I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
- The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.
To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.
A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
- What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.
You see, it’s never the environment; it’s never the events of our lives, but the meaning we attach to the events – how we interpret them – that shapes who we are today and who we’ll become tomorrow.
Passion is the genesis of genius.
People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.
- The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors.
Surmounting difficulty is the crucible that forms character.
- It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives.