WISDOM QUOTES FROM CHARLES DICKENS:
- The most important thing in life is to stop saying ‘I wish’ and start saying ‘I will.’ Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
- A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man.
- We forge the chains we wear in life.
- Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart
- I hope that real love and truth are stronger in the end than any evil or misfortune in the world.
- Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers, and are famous preservers of good looks.
- Heaven knows we need never be ashamed of our tears, for they are rain upon the blinding dust of earth, overlying our hard hearts. I was better after I had cried, than before–more sorry, more aware of my own ingratitude, more gentle.
- Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.