Interludes of Life
1. Don’t go for looks, they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile.
2. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
3. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But we often took so long at the closed door, that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.
4. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never saying a word and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.
5. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
6. Always put yourself in other’s shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably does hurt the person too.
7. A careless word may kindle a strife;
A cruel word may wreck a life
A timely word may level stress
A lovely word may heal and bless.
8. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
9. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along the way.
10. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.
11. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and find out you still care for that person.
12. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
13. There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don’t be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart.
14. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life to the fullest so that when you die, you’re smiling and everyone around you is crying.