- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller
- When the heart speaks, its language is the same under all latitudes. Ella Maillart
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu
- Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever. Audre Lorde
- If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
Of all the music that reached farthest into heaven, it is the beating of a loving heart. Henry Ward Beecher
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all. Samuel Butler
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. Martin Luther King, Jr.