WOW! I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!!
I want to thank Helen for this unexpected honor! I was so pleasantly surprised this morning I cannot erase the smile of my face!
Helen has a beautiful blog about weight loss tips, healthy recipes, exercise, diet plans, information and free resources, you can visit her blog at: http://smart-diet.loveandjoy.net/
The intent of my blog was to share inspiration as we go through the challenges of our lives, so we can maintain inner peace, balance and positive outlook. All we need to do is focus our attention on all the beauty around us and to feel and embrace the miracle of life and love.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her/his blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
My answers to Helen’s questions:
- What are you blogging about? My blog is about sharing inspiration and nourishment for the body and soul. I share some food recipes from around the world, lots of inspirational and uplifting poems and quotes about spirituality, pets and animals, nature, love and relationships, fables, legends, excerpts from my favorite books, and Zen stories with a life lesson.
- When and why did you start your blog? I started my blog on May 2016. I had just retired and I wanted to reach out and connect with others in a way I did not have the time to do before, and I love it!
- What are your goals for your blog? As I mentioned before my goals are to share inspiration and love. I feel that we all need inspiration and love to stay balanced and maintain inner peace and joy. To spread a “pass it forward attitude” for kindness, peace, and compassion around the world.
- Do you have a special strategy to get more followers for your blog? I search for the things that inspire me or bring me hope and add a touch of love. I feel that when you put your heart into something you love, others can also be touched by it.
- If you were invited to a talk show on TV. What would you like to talk about? I would talk about the issues on question number 10, and about empowerment and hope for humanity, so we can co-create and manifest a world of peace, freedom, and abundance for all.
- If you had the chance to live your dream – where would you be and what would you do? Even though I now live in the “warmest” part of Canada (in British Columbia), where the winters are much milder, if I could, I would probably move to a tropical place with plenty of “sunshine” , tropical flowers & fruits, colorful birds, and plenty of wildlife. I would volunteer my time wherever is most needed, make new friends, and live a simple, peaceful ,and healthy life (while enjoying a cup of locally grown fragrant coffee).
- Do you spend more time per day writing your blog or reading other blogs? I spend more time reading and searching for inspiration, and reflecting, from other blogs and from books.
- What are your three favourite blogs? https://zenrevolution.wordpress.com/ http://www.intuition-physician.com/ https://rabbitpatchdiary.com/author/chele05/
- What would your best friend tell me about you? My best friend would tell you that I am empathetic (or in other words, very caring), authentic, and honest. When she seeks my advice, she knows I will be truthful and I always hold her best interest at heart, even when I have to say something that maybe difficult to hear.
- If you had the power to change any grievance in the world in the blink of an eye, which problem would you address? I would stop all the wars around the world, all the poverty, promote free energy resources to all humanity (which already have been invented) and clean up our environment . I would stop GMO’s, and rescue all the children and animals who are suffering or are being abused. I want to see all of humanity living in harmony and peace with one another, embracing our oneness with our mother Earth and everything that exists.
- What’s your favourite inspirational/motivational quote?“A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” Albert Einstein
I will be working on my nominations over the next few weeks, so stay tuned, you could be the one! 🙂
Check out my page for updates at:
Nominations and Congratulations:
Thank you so much Helen for this beautiful nomination, and thank you to all of you for reading my blog and sharing your thoughts and comments.